Tuesday 16 June 2009

Some random pieces around Brick Lane and 'hood

(click image to enlarge)

Wandering around on the high street at the bagel end of Brick Lane when I ran into my mate Si Hill. We were standing there talking about graffiti and stuff. He showed me some of the stuff he'd photographed the week before, and I showed him some of my best of the day. We were talking about observation when I looked down at the ground and saw this piece at the bottom of a pillar at foot path level, highlighting how observant you've got to be to see everything around us (Si didn't notice it till I bent down to take the pic).

Lioness - off mid Brick Lane (click image to enlarge)

el tape - Brick Lane (click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

A few random bits I found along Brick Lane and surrounding hoods. Will put some more up soon, and also a bunch up on my flickr too. See:

flickr.com/photos/hamstar/sets

No comments: