Wednesday 9 November 2011

Moniker Art Fair 2011 pt 1

Went to the Moniker art fair in mid October. Another splendid show put on by Moniker Projects in Shoreditch. Had a few (well, actually many) favourites, some of which I'll feature over the next few posts. I don't have the artists or galleries list with me as I write this, so I'll come back and fill in the blanks when time allows. Enjoy..

Absolutely brilliant! (click on image to enlarge) 
The medium for this large piece was not apparent until you got up close

Detail (click on image to enlarge) 

Detail (click on image to enlarge) 

Detail (click on image to enlarge) 

Hot metal type (click on image to enlarge)

(click on image to enlarge) 

Loved this (click on image to enlarge) 

Ext signage (click on image to enlarge) 

Cash for your Warhol (click on image to enlarge)
.

No comments: