Sunday 11 October 2009

Deep on the streets of Wood Green...


Been quite a while since my last post as my sister has been over from New Zealand, so I''ve been hanging out with her, which has been awesome. That said, it doesn't mean I haven't been out and about capturing images from the streets. Got some new stuff to put up soon, and a couple of features coming too, but more on that later this month.

This pic is from the Deep series. Deep is my rotational ambigram sticker design, so I'm prototyping the stencil currently. This was a quick trial, but I didn't have a ruler or any quality paint at time of impact, so it's a bit ropey really. Asked Drew if he could take a pic for me, and as I was lying on the foot path for the photo a cop car rolled up with sirens on and just about parked on my head. They had seen us from down the street and thought we were having a fight. Ha!

No comments: