Saturday 23 May 2009

At the moment I'm really into Evol


(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

Close up (click image to enlarge)

Lovin' this level of detail (click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

Evol at work (click image to enlarge)

Evol at work (click image to enlarge)

Really digging this guy. He's just opened an exhibition at Wilde Gallery. Pretty hard to find any info about the dude, but absolutely loving his work. What attracted me to it originally was the medium he was using - corrugated cardboard cartons. The same strata I've been using for my series over the last year. I think there have been a number of American artists over the last few years who've struck notoriety for work on recycled cartons and pizza boxes.

Evol's Exhibition at Wilde-Gallery runs for a month from 01.05.09.

See the whole 40pages Evol-.pdf-Catalouge:
http://www.wilde-gallery.com/Evol_final_150dpi.pdf
.

No comments: